By booking any of our services at Kay's Beauty Studio, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
Please appreciate that we cannot wait to welcome you to the studio! However, we must have these policies in place to protect us all.
Failure to comply with salon policies may result in refusal of service and charged for your full appointment.
Due to the growing numbers of covid cases and with keeping vulnerable staff and clients in mind, we feel that we have been left with no other choice but to enforce a new, stricter covid policy, effective from 17/01/2022 until further notice.
Please note – the following applies to every client, regardless of vaccination status.
1. There will no longer be any waiting facilities within the salon – please arrive at your appointment time and no earlier. The main salon door will remain locked for this reason. At your appointment time please knock and wait with your compulsory face mask on.
2. You must arrive to your appointment alone - no guests or children will be permitted within the salon.
3. Before entering the salon, you will be asked to confirm that you have received a negative lateral flow result on the day of your appointment. Staff will also be performing lateral flow tests every morning before the start of their working day.
4. Regardless of covid status, you must not enter the salon if you are showing any flu-like symptoms, are self isolating or are awaiting PCR results. This includes but is not limited to cough, cold, sore throat, high temperature, sickness, upset tummy.
5. If you or somebody within your household has tested positive with Covid within the previous 10 days from your appointment, you will be required to reschedule.
6. If you have been in close contact with somebody that has tested positive with Covid within the previous 72 hours (excluding anybody within your household – see point above), you will be required to reschedule.
7. By booking an appointment with us during these times, you agree to all our salon policies and the risk of unexpected circumstances arising, potentially incurring cancellation charges.
8. It is compulsory that you read and agree to this policy ahead of each appointment with us. A form will be emailed to you after booking an appointment with us which must be completed before arrival. Failure to comply with any of the above policies will result in you being turned away and charged for your full appointment in accordance with our 48-hour cancellation policy.
We are sorry to have to enforce these strict policies, however we cannot afford to accommodate any more losses – health or financial.
Thank you for your understanding and support.